For the next phase of our product development strategy, we are looking for a FullStack Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team remote
It’s an exciting time to join Heyflow. As a company, we are doing quite well: we just raised over 6M Euro in Seed, won some of the biggest companies as new customers, and built up an initial team of individuals that has each others’ backs.
We have built an incredible product - and quite honestly, we are proud what we have achieved so far with it. But for sure, this product (no-code heyflows builder) has a lot of potential to grow and there are plenty of ideas and features. Our backlog and milestones want to be cleaned up by your allrounder expertise handling the frontend and backend side of the code. Your Dev team will need your help in every corner of the frameworks, so stay tuned for great opportunities.
- Accelerated professional and personal development through ownership and continuous learning from day 1
- Flexibility in working hours and your work location – we want to benefit from diverse, international teams
- Company events and workations several times a year to provide closeness in remote work
- State of the art hardware, software, tech stacks, and agile methodologies
- Benefits you can choose yourself: Mobility support, physical or mental health memberships, food subscriptions, Kindergarden subsidy: Whatever fits best into your life.
What you'll do
- As the Fullstack Developer within the Dev team, you bring the Web Development of frontend and backend features to the very next level. Developing new ones and improving existing ones is a matter of course.
- Feasability and communication will be a big task as well, since you are the expert on connecting the frontend to the backend side and assuring a flawless interaction between people and code.
- We want you to think new, outside the box and never hesitate to try something new: The whole circle of service set up and documentation is a matter of course to us.
- Communicating with the Product Manager, the CTO and the QA is not only a necessity, but a relevant factor of the product success for you.
What you'll bring
- Analytical thinking and an eye for detail are skills you have been famous for! Changing requirements and complex problems are challenges that motivate you even more.
- Communication is key for every role at Heyflow. It will make your and our lives very easy if you like working together in teams, with Stakeholders, and cross-functional mates.
- Speaking of communication: We are an international team and speak English with each other on a daily basis, and so will you. Your English skills need to be on a very good conversational level.
We are advocates of Diversity & Inclusion and so, we encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Ready for your next challenge? Apply below or, if you don't see a role that fits your profile, send us an email to careers[at]heyflow.app!