For the next phase of our product development strategy, we are looking for a Frontend Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team remote
It’s an exciting time to join Heyflow. As a company, we are doing quite well: we just raised over 6M Euro in Seed, won some of the biggest companies as new customers, and built up an initial team of individuals that has each others’ backs.
Of course, a product sells itself the best when it matches the customer’s needs and looks and feels great when it comes to usability. Handling the frontend side of our system, you will take care of what the user actually sees and interacts with.
- Accelerated professional and personal development through ownership and continuous learning from day 1
- Flexibility in working hours and your work location – we want to benefit from diverse, international teams
- Company events and workations several times a year to provide closeness in remote work
- State of the art hardware, software, tech stacks, and agile methodologies
- Benefits you can choose yourself: Mobility support, physical or mental health memberships, food subscriptions, Kindergarden subsidy: Whatever fits best into your life.
What you'll do
What you'll bring
- Your professional background means much more to us than a university degree. If you already worked in Frontend Development and have a real good understanding of how things supposed to look and work at the same time, you will be great for this role.
- Communication is key for every role at Heyflow. It will make your and our lives very easy if you like working together in teams, with Stakeholders, and cross-functional mates.
- Speaking of communication: Expressing yourself in the English and German language is a no-brainer for you.
We are advocates of Diversity & Inclusion and so, we encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Ready for your next challenge? Apply below or, if you don't see a role that fits your profile, send us an email to careers[at]heyflow.app!